The LBDA

The LBDA
www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk

Sunday 10 May 2015

A Wasted Day

They say that a wasted day is never a day wasted and I agree. 

So far today I have done.....well very little! I do however feel relaxed and content. I believe that everyone needs to have the odd day doing nothing and that is exactly what today will consist of. 

My day of doing nothing does however include some beautiful things....

Firstly is obviously again my little gorgeous doggie. Gem. 

Also included in my day are my gorgeous and comfy, cuddly cushions. My all time favourite one is the one that was bought for my by my Mother. 


This is a Christian Lacroix cushion that has the moto on the front "I like to live naked but it's cold outside", this made me laugh when my Mum gave me it and put a smile on my face. 


The other two favourite cuddly cushions are Missoni, they are beautifully colourful and add the pizaz of colour which always brightens up the room. 

I hope you all have a relaxing and wonderful day! 

www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment